wip! Ignore those gray, blob thingies OTL
From structure and plot to heroes and characters, your story must have everything in place if it’s to connect with the reader. Follow our guide to storytelling success.
Part of Their World
Been inactive for a long, long time. OTL
ALL OF THIS IS TRUE SWEETIES
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale
I’m sorry but it’s really annoying to see this keep happening on my dash. For those who don’t know,Pixiv is considering shutting down access to western users.
Because of edits and reposts onto social media sights, such as Tumblr, Facebook, even Twitter. The problem has been here for the past months and I really just get sad seeing everyone reblog edits and reposts of art that’sUNSOURCED.
I’m sorry if I seem bitchy, but this is a critical issue, because not only would this cut off fandom posters, it cuts off any person in the US from accessing Pixiv.
Pixiv artists are already deleting their works and accounts, more and more artists are deleting everything because of this. I have alreadymade a post about this on my main, and so havetwo ofmy friends. You may say we’re throwing a big deal about this, but the thing is- we’re just trying to make sure that us fans and future fans have the art resources.
Things to know:
- ZEROCHAN AND WEHEARTIT ARE NOT SOURCES.
- I REPEAT. ZEROCHAN AND WEHEARTIT ARE NOT SOURCES.
- If you really absolutely don’t know, try the Google Images source thing.
- Or better yet-saucenao is a better one, as if it’s a pixiv work, it shows you the original pixiv link, if it’s deleted or not, and the artist.
- If you don’t know the source, DO THOSE STEPS ABOVE, and if they don’t work, state you don’t know it and ask around.
Oh, and biggest thing for the Vocaloid fandom mainly, along with other fandoms:
If you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO REPOST THEIR WORK, ASK THEM FIRST! It won’t hurt you to be polite, and even if they don’t understand english they probably will understand what you’re saying.
I find this very relevant to this blog so I hope you’ll allow me to give another PSA.
(Thank you endless-chocolate for sending me this link)
I see this happen on my dash sometimes and I’m not gonna lie, I did consider unfollowing the people that reblog unsourced fanarts. Especially more so on those so-called one piece confessions/dirty op confessions whatever. It’s getting ridiculous.
However, it’s my belief that every one of you are wonderful people who respects others, especially those who have worked hard in drawing and writing all the wonderful doujins and fanarts. So I hope I can raise some more awareness to this.
As usual I’m going to illustrate it in an easy way. (read right to left)
What supposed to happen:
What you’re doing when you don’t source:
What you’re making the artist do:
Every artist grow by displaying their work and getting critique. But when their work is spread around without any credit to the artist, AND EVEN MAKES THE OWN ARTIST DELETE IT FROM HIS/HER SITE it lost the purpose and meaning.
What you should do from now on (if you haven’t been doing so):
If an artist spend their time to draw that fanart, I think we can spend a bit of time finding out the proper source/credit.
This has been another PSA from Dark Honey.